The Core Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Core Guild Forum

Genjuros, Conviction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fury warrior apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
treloorc

fury warrior apply Empty
PostSubject: fury warrior apply   fury warrior apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm

: Class:warrior fury

: Character Name:treloorc

: Are you the original owner of this character and/or account? :y i am the original player

: Previous guilds and why did you leave:Guerreros i left because i am the top of geared meele dps in guild and don't take me at raid

: Gear: People applying without basic gear and enchants will be refused.
Link armory page her

: RAID experience:Naxxramas:arachnid and plague quarter,shatharion (all raid heroic)

: On which days and times are you available for RAIDING:Tuesday and Thursday18:30-23,Friday and weekend all time

: How did you hear of The Core:I see ppl from your guild and is all good geared and pro players

: Why do you want to join The Core:Because i like the raiding and guild

: What do you expect from The Core:I can expect from my character tank or dps

: Please state Friends (if you have any in The Core):

: Do you have Ventrilo, Omen, or any other addons installed and know how to use them?:Usually i use ventrillo omen and beadly boss

: Personal information:
Nationality:greece
About me:I am 18years old and i am from greece(lamia city),i like to play footbal and pc games

About how I play:

What has been your favourite moment in WoW:My favorite moment in WoW when with my 1st guild we clear the 1 and 2 quarter at naxx
Back to top Go down
Gatotsu

Gatotsu

fury warrior apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury warrior apply   fury warrior apply Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm

accepted.-
Back to top Go down

fury warrior apply
Page 1 of 1